Our Vetting Process
We have a team completely dedicated to identifying
and connecting you with top marketing talent.
- Our team sources thousands of specialists and agencies, selecting only the very few that meet our high standards.
- We source talent from private marketing groups, job boards, and our extensive professional network to identify the best performers in the space.
- We also receive in-bound interest from referrals, as well as from marketers and agencies that are interested in joining the Betterly network. Basically, we know how to find the best-of-the-best, and we want to connect them with you.
In-Depth Skill Review
- When we find an expert, we don’t just stop there. We test their technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through specific assessments based on their field of expertise. The differences between a great marketer and a good marketer are massive.
- Our vetting process is second to none and helps to ensure you are working with the best talent. Even if an expert has a stellar resume, we only move forward with candidates who show exceptional results in this phase.
- Each candidate is interviewed personally by a member of our sourcing team.
- We look for a solid mix of expert knowledge, problem-solving ability, depth of experience, communication skills, and creativity. We really stand by our recommendations.
- Experts need to be able to demonstrate their abilities. We run them through a test project, which typically takes 1-3 weeks to complete, and is based on real-world challenges.
- These projects also take into account any recent developments in their field so that we know they’re on top of the latest changes and can provide real value to your company.
- The Betterly network maintains a high quality of client work. We stand by our recommendations, and if you have an issue, we are always here to help.
- We are repeatedly evaluating members of our network to ensure they meet our high standards, continue to deliver exceptional work, and drive real value for your business. We’ve got your back.